This spirit thing is a bug or a feature?
I was playing against a spirit today, and I was doing a generator and I started to hear the phase sound, but not directional, so I didn't leave the generator because if I had been listening the directional phase, she was near by, but not, I was caught for free, I am confused by this, anyone know about it?
She had the FURIN addon btw, the new prayer beard
Comments
It’s a feature, what the Furin add on does is make it so all survivors OUTSIDE of her terror radius will hear a general none directional phasing sound, and any survivors INSIDE the terror radius will still get the regular directional sound
The main benefit to this add on is if you start your phase while the survivor is outside of your TR then they’ll still here the none directional phase even as you’re getting closer to them and they’re now inside your terror radius, allowing for some sneaky gen grabs and spooky jump scares