Anything a survivor does is toxic

Comments

  • I found a yellow flashlight in a chest and then suddenly I was toxic enough for the Killer to tunnel.

    I had to drop it on the ground after being unhooked before the Killer would finally cut me a break, lol.

  • Nos37 said:

    I found a yellow flashlight in a chest and then suddenly I was toxic enough for the Killer to tunnel.

    I had to drop it on the ground after being unhooked before the Killer would finally cut me a break, lol.

    Exactly.Today i found yellow flashlight from box and i did flashlight save.Killer facecamped me and saying you are bad player dont be toxic.I was like #########
  • Change my mind
    no
  • Plays Survivor :

    * kobes off the hook and escapes *

    Killer : YOU ARE TOXIC!!

    Plays Killer :

    * tries to kobe and fails *

    Survivors : YOU ARE TOXIC!!

    I mean, nothing there is really toxic about most things in the game, its just the way you see it and label anything and everything. But then again, frustration needs a channel? Y'ALLLLL ARE WOOFIN TOXIC!!!