Anyone know why I keep getting this error?
For reference, my internet seems to be working just fine, and I even restarted my computer, yet I keep getting this same error.
For reference, my internet seems to be working just fine, and I even restarted my computer, yet I keep getting this same error.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would suggest to browse the forum section for technical issues if that problem was discussed already, if not maybe create a thread tjere but try to be more descriptive about your situation (how often does it occur, when exactly does the message load, Lobby search, during game, only while in SWF etc)
if that doesn’t help I guess you need to contact support
Forum Technical issues:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues
DbD Support:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new