Looking for Players
Looking for people to play with me and the wife.
Just here to have fun,
Thanks.
Looking for people to play with me and the wife.
Just here to have fun,
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@A1r0w69 im on PS4 and got cross play
I play almost everyday
Psn: Cringe-Gaming12
algm para jogar? Sou PC
Add me on ps4 i have crossplay: Avinxyaa#c2dd
Same. My fiancé and I were also looking for someone to play with occasionally. We are cross-platform, our tags are #4fa8 -Bean (me)
#069b -chraazy (him)
lmk If there are any specific days/times (I play more than he does) :)
my gamertag is Nyxturne on Xbox, I'm pretty much the only person with that username so it should be easy to find ^^