What killers do you find joy facing or hate?

260877F3-F351-4649-9CCD-E1C0B2E0D6C3.png

For me it’s based on how they powers are, and chase music

Comments

  • @CowabungaDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2726276#Comment_2726276

    There is a lot of cool stuff you can pull off when playing against one. Like not dropping the pallet when they expect you to, faking a window to make them go into tantrum, run into them for a second when they're revving (aka the FOV tech). Bubba is definitely more than just a braindead instadown killer, at least in my eyes

    Assuming they rev at the pallet, not dropping it is basically a death sentence, right? There definitely are some jukes you can use to mess with him, but would a more experienced Bubba player fall for them?

  • I think my favourite killers to go against are most of the originals (Hillbilly, Trapper etc). I also love going against Myers because he's by far the scariest killer and it makes me nervous when I've been in a match for a while and not heard a terror radius. 🤣

    In terms of ones I dislike, I'd probably say Hag, Bubba, and Nemesis. I get so annoyed with Hag traps being spammed; a lot of Bubba matches just become hook swaps because so many of them camp; and I just find everything about Nemesis annoying and really dislike the playstyle. 'Dislike' is a generalization because sometimes I have fun matches with these types of killers.

    There's only one killer I truly hate facing and that's the Artist. She's way too OP as her power has like absolutely no cool-down. Looping is the only real thing survivors have to truly survive, and I feel the Artist just completely eradicates that. At least with the other anti-loop killers (Trickster, Huntress, Pinhead) it seems fair and their powers have a cool down and gives the survivors some ability to loop still. I'm only gold rank, but I have friends in red ranks and even survivors on that level find her difficult. Also, she's so damn fast... like escaping her is nearly impossible because if you run she'll catch up so quickly, and if you loop she's just spam her power. 😑

1 2 ›