Killer Concept: The Huntsman

"Screams fill the woods, as the snow falls softly. The quiet hiss as a gun fires of little darts. A low, hiss filled laugh fills the void between the screams. Only a hunter could leave behind such a footprint on a place like this, and it seems as if the hunter has found his prey."

"Oh my god, I thought we weren't going to make it out. I can still hear the tranquilizer gun in my head, how weak it had made us feel." - A Survivor who'd escaped from the Huntsman's trial.

The Huntsman.txt


Comments

  • @Moira said:

    "Screams fill the woods, as the snow falls softly. The quiet hiss as a gun fires of little darts. A low, hiss filled laugh fills the void between the screams. Only a hunter could leave behind such a footprint on a place like this, and it seems as if the hunter has found his prey."

    "Oh my god, I thought we weren't going to make it out. I can still hear the tranquilizer gun in my head, how weak it had made us feel." - A Survivor who'd escaped from the Huntsman's trial.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TNBS0BXCABHY/the-huntsman.txt

    This is the first time I've made a killer concept. I shared it around in a server full of DBD players, and they seemed to enjoy this character. Hoping the forum will bring the same enjoyment.