Grade progress error
Grade progress error, steam on pc restarting game fixes for a few matches, not getting pips, fix your game.
Tagged:
Pending
Grade progress error, steam on pc restarting game fixes for a few matches, not getting pips, fix your game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, the problem is that YEA, u get pip, but you can't see them added to your rank until you restart the game, i get this error after EVERY match... the boring thing is that when you play with friends you have to restart after every match.
I started seeing this error today after every match I play, even if I restart the game. I play through Steam on PC.