I was a toxic teammate for the very first time.
Had this strange match
Me as Kate (Empathy, Desperate measure, We will make it, Botany)
Meg
Dwight
Leon
vs Pyramid head in Torment creek
Leon got first hook, then after PH able to downed both me & Meg, PH just ignore us on the ground and continue to find Leon (whos on the other side of the map). Meg used Unbreakable and picked me up, then we healed each other. 3 Gen left
Leon got second hook, and a gain, able to down other 3 of us sometimes but ignore us to go somewhere else...to find Leon. 2 Gen left
Leon got last hook. Basically the first 3 hooks were all on Leon, but PH didnt tunnel him. 1 Gen left.
PH chased me, because I had Empathy, I saw Dwight's aura fast jumped into locker near a Gen he was on, I thought he had Head on so I purposely ran pass his locker, and PH grab him instead. I did it twice because he fast jumped into lock again after.
Turned out he didnt have Head on, he was new.
It was a 4K.
- PH had 28.000 BP
- Meg had 22.000
- I had 20.000
- Leon had 14.000
- Dwight had 10.000 ; despite he lived as long as me & Meg.
It was so confused & hilarious to me.
Comments
: O I forgot, I also thought its a gallery too.
Then discuss the topic, Minecraft. I bet you have a lot of stories to share with the class.
Well on the gallery part no one’s complaining.