Community skin in shop
Hello! I have been playing DBD for only about 4 months now, And i was shown a skin by a buddy of mine for leigon called "Never Stop Slashing" And as i have been maining leigon, I absolutely adore this skin and want it so badly.. I was told that skins from the rift can come back after about a year in the shop, As it came out in October of 2020.. I have been waiting.. I know its a community skin from tome 5.. So here is my question, Have community skins returned before??? How much longer can i expect to wait to be able to get my hands on this gorgeous skin.. I have saved up over 25k Iridescent shards just in hopes that when it comes back i could snag it.. I am c r y i n g
(I am also really heartbroken mobile players got it for halloween this year.. BH PLEASE)
I literally own every single other skin for them.. But not the ONE i actually want. I love supporting games i love and do not mind putting money into a hobby i enjoy..
Comments
If I'm not mistaken the Feng min one came into the shop awhile back.
Feng min and clown’s community cosmetics came back awhile ago. They are only available with shards though so you can’t actually buy them for money
Yeah i know, thats why i saved up iridescent shards... so do you think soon?
Probably. They are pretty consistent with rift cosmetic releases so we should see it soon enough
Yeah, i just hope them giving the mobile community the skin they wont ignore it for awhile.