For the health of the game and the comunity, I want all the posible players to see this video.
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section. I wanted to post it in general discussions.
This video is not mine, is from a youtuber called "Pixel bush". I have to say that is quite admirable how he explains and talks perfectly about some DBD problems. Like, for example, deciding what is the best for ... whatever, mechanic, perk, addon, killer needs to be adressed and discussed by the players when in it appears, or how difficult it is to find a solution with multiple opinions in the subject. I hope you enjoy it and hopefully changes some thoughts you had previously, because for me it did.
Comments
Hard agree.
This is a series of both good and lukewarm takes - one wishes a lot of it were just common sense, and yet..