Map Changes.
Genuine question: are the devs looking into re-balancing maps? I find a lot of maps to be very unfair, it's not fun loading into disturbed ward as a doctor and knowing right off the bat if the survivors are even half as good as you that you will lose. Cowshed is a great example, who in the world thinks that map is even slightly fair to any killer? I could go on but I don't want this to seem like a rant, just a genuine concern and question.
Comments
I'm pessimistic about their 'rebalancing maps'. All they do is add a stupid breakable door anyway or they introduce broken map split into 99 types all still broken(Badham).
Probably not and all the maps the did rework just became survivor sided like the game for instance
I wouldn't get your hopes up
Bump, because this is still a massive problem.