Do people ever get in trouble for hacking?
Just now I played a match as survivor. IDK what this Doctors effing problem was because he was SOLELY after me and just tunneling me to death IDK why he wanted me so badly and was losing all the gens to do it.
After I get unhooked for a 2nd time I go on a large chase. All of a sudden I am running near a Kate and getting angry like CMON take the hit for me! They don't and he hits me again but....I don't go down? I was like OH! That dude must've used an instaheal and I just didn't realize it.
Then he goes to hook me for the third time and I see him struggling to find a hook. Im like COOL they're going all out to save me! Both close hooks are saboed.
He picks me up again but I wiggle free and he chases me again. Proceeds to down me and then I recover but I notice I am recovering really fast. Here's what's hilarious there is a boon nearby so I am thinking I am getting INSANELY lucky here LMAO. It wasn't the boon.....
After I get up the guy downs me AGAIN but I am INSTANTLY popping right back up in confusion. He still relentlessly wants to kill me.
One of the teammates was obviously taking revenge for the tunneling and hacking me into full health over and over.
Now I won't lie. That was hilarious and that killer I feel ZERO sympathy for. But I could definitely see that killer thinking I WAS the hacker when I wasn't.
How does BHVR go about figuring this out? I am on console not even PC....
Comments