Looking for PS4 friends to play with
I am an older gamer in my 30's looking for friends to play Survivor with. I have social anxiety, but I enjoy talking about video games and anime. My gamertag is ghostkun07.
I am an older gamer in my 30's looking for friends to play Survivor with. I have social anxiety, but I enjoy talking about video games and anime. My gamertag is ghostkun07.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Fluffybutt7942 I just added you
@Simfeliz I crossplay. What platform are you on?
Hi! :) I'm a new player, I'd like to play with some survivor but I can also be killer! I'm not very good at this game, I run into walls pretty often lol. English isn't my native language, we don't have to chat if you don't want to!
I play on xbox and my cross platform is on!
My name is Stoopid Bsx :)) add me