Is it worth reporting a missing rare item from inventory?
I'd like the item back (anniversary flashlight) if it is possible but I am wondering if support do anything in this instance. It is for collection purpose not for clicky-clicky.
I'd like the item back (anniversary flashlight) if it is possible but I am wondering if support do anything in this instance. It is for collection purpose not for clicky-clicky.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i guess you wouldn’t lose anything if you try it. If you lost it because of a bug/glitch or something then it’s worth a try.
not sure if they can actually track stuff like this though and if they would replace it…