A question for BHVR:
My question is: since BVHR offices/headquarters are closed, do cheaters still gen banned?
These winter holidays have been a complete disaster: the number of cheaters I see in a day has been increasing so much, circle of healing UNfun time of the year, and SBMM polarising the game even more into tunneling and camping and using all the same meta perks (and other problems and minor problems would take a wall of text to list ehm all), making solo Q even more of a hell because the system doesn't actually put better teammates that do gens consistently.
I hope cheaters still get banned and something is still being discussed behind the curtains to put a big plug on the cheaters situation , because if not who knows when we'll ever get anything considering the astronomical times they take to fix issues.
I stay positive still, next year could be such a massive boom for Dbd if the devs didn't go with 4 dlcs every year but instead 3 and put more effort into balancing the game and the health of the game, which would reduce the frustration, keep more players, regain old school players maybe (too late for some because of VHS), reduce the toxicity, make the game more positive, all in a snowball effect.
Comments
Cheaters still can get reported and those reports will be dealt with either now or later. I think I have read that bans happen in waves either way…
as to the anti-cheat measures: they are using EasyAntiCheat for this and they should constantly update…
i got two cheaters banned yesterday so im pretty sure they do
DbD was free for a week on the Epic Game Store.
Rockstar still has problems with cheaters in GTA5 after having a free week on the EGS. Sure, many got banned after the first 6 months, but before that the cheating got so blatant, that it made the game unplayable for most normal players.
So i wouldn´t be optimistic about a solution any time soon.
I've encountered a lot of hackers too this week. This is so sad. They should do something about it! If you check youtube there's a lot of content about using these hacks uploaded few hours ago today. 💀