Killer speed glitch

Platform: PC

Brief description:

-Suddenly started moving very fast as killer with no known cause


More details:

I was playing trapper, and about halfway through the match my movement got glitchy and stuttering back and forth, but on average I was moving forward somewhere around 50-100% faster than usual. I don't remember exactly what I was doing when it started, and thought it was just internet connection issue at first. Over time the stuttering got less dramatic but the speed boost stayed, so I zoomed around the map hitting walls, stepping into traps, and occasionally hitting healthy survivors, just to see if it would stop, which it never did.


I don't know what caused this. I had no perks or add-ons which affect movement speed at all except agitation, and I wasn't carrying a survivor when it started. I've never installed or used hacks of any sort (though the survivors in that match obviously suspect me now). I really don't know what caused it. If it matters, my build was

Addons: bloody coil, trapper sack

Perks: Save the Best for Last, Ruin, BBQ Chilli, Agitation

Map: Saloon


I don't know how to replicate this since I don't know why it happened. I will update if it happens again I guess.

Tagged: Pending

Comments