Unfair Ban/penalty
So my friend and I were playing survivor together. We're just casual, and don't even use comms.
I noticed during the game that the Ghostface was leaving the Yun Jin alone. Basically he was letting her farm the rest of the team.
My friend was long sacrificed, and I was the only one other than Yun Jin left, and I hid in a locker until I heard the door open ( I knew they were in cohoots, so I thought I'd be petty and make her finish the last gen and not find me). When I tried to open the other gate, suddenly I found myself at the loading screen, and then the after-game screen which showed I escaped.
Both the Yun-Jin and the Ghostface had disconnected simultaneously, and when I went back to the lobby with my friend, we both had identical 30 minute bans/penalties out of nowhere. Neither of us disconnected. My friend was sacrificed and in the Lobby waiting for me, and I was alive when the game pooped out.
Is this a bug? Or is this yet MORE hackers? Honestly, I started playing a year ago, and I didn't see any blatant cheats. During the past month, I've loaded into FLYING hags, teleporting Trappers, and all-seeing Nemesis.
I took pics, but I didn't record it. My friend and I are adults with jobs/mortgages and the idea that I have to record every flippin' match of a videogame is a bit absurd for me.
Anyone had this happen before?
Comments