Hackers from Console or Epic.
Hello. I don't know how to explain this or if this was already posted somewhere. i just played a match and a Killer had Hex: Devour Hope. Every time i cleanse the totem it reappears infinite times in the same spot.
Hello. I don't know how to explain this or if this was already posted somewhere. i just played a match and a Killer had Hex: Devour Hope. Every time i cleanse the totem it reappears infinite times in the same spot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Send a ticket because we can't do anything. What was the Killer's build? Maybe you cleansed other Hex? How many time did you cleanse a Hex during the match?
But as I said, if they were cheating, send a ticket.
i reported him on steam idk. I cleanse the same totem 3 times and a other one twice in the same spot. when you cleanse a totem is destroyed. But with this guy the totems comeback again and again.
On Steam? I believe you have to report them in game and sending a ticket to the support team with an evidence (video...).
The Killer can reactivate a destroyed totem if they run Hex: Pentimento (The Artist), but it works only once. If the totem came back more than one time, well, it's suspicious.
Edit: also, Pentimento doesn't reactivate the effect of the previous hex, it has its own effect which has nothing to do with Devour Hope. Pentimento slow the speed (repair, healing...).