any blight experts??

I just had this happen to me and it was part of one of the weirdest games I have ever played to be fair, but does anyone know why this happened?

Watch "Weird dodge" on Streamable.

I left a bit of the chase in the clip so you know it wasn't dead hard

This happened more than once that game, but that's the only clip I made.

Comments

  • The first one was a Dead Hard, the second one was because you lunged instead of just hitting the attack button. Blight's hitbox when you lunge starts bigger but gets very thin during the lunge attack, you could have had her if you just had hit M1.

  • @Labrac said:

    The first one was a Dead Hard, the second one was because you lunged instead of just hitting the attack button. Blight's hitbox when you lunge starts bigger but gets very thin during the lunge attack, you could have had her if you just had hit M1.

    It's just about the last hit, and I was pretty sure though that you can't tap attack when rushing or rather you can't do anything else than lunge, I always tap the attack button and never hold.

  • @Krimbar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718548#Comment_2718548

    It's just about the last hit, and I was pretty sure though that you can't tap attack when rushing or rather you can't do anything else than lunge, I always tap the attack button and never hold.

    You probably pressed the button too early then.

  • I mean it still should have connected I feel like. If you look at it frame by frame she's right in front of me when I attacked, and it's such a tight space too. You can see that I'm being blocked by her hitbox too. Maybe it would have connected if I looked more to the right, but it almost looked like she teleported.