I love the subtle details on the head/neck how on Earth did she manage to find Jill's top
Thanks. ๐
I also wanted to try a different color scheme/style from her other outfits. And I just now realized that the top of her dress looks like Jill's shirt. ๐คฃ
I like your drawing's weapon! I can imagine that would have quite an impact! Like a spiked club.
Thanks. ๐
I wanted to do something different for her outfit and weapon, so I decided to do these. And she does kind of look like the doll monster now that I think about it. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the subtle details on the head/neck how on Earth did she manage to find Jill's top
Thanks. ๐
I also wanted to try a different color scheme/style from her other outfits. And I just now realized that the top of her dress looks like Jill's shirt. ๐คฃ
For some reason, it reminded me of the doll monster from "Silent Hill: Downpour". Not exact, but there's a resemblance of sorts.
I like your drawing's weapon! I can imagine that would have quite an impact! Like a spiked club.
Thanks. ๐
I wanted to do something different for her outfit and weapon, so I decided to do these. And she does kind of look like the doll monster now that I think about it. ๐