Vaults(more of a rant)

I've been playing this game for about 2 years now(1,600) hours. I play survivor/killer 70/30. I just had about 8 games in a row of me getting wrecked through window vaults. I'm talking I'm a good 6 meters away from the vault and STILL taking a hit. It's even more ridiculous when its a high vault, I fall, and get HIT ON THE GROUND. I'm overly aware of checking my distance and go for a bait when I know I can't make it. And I don't want to say this happens ALL the time or even MOST of the time. It just seems like sometimes I consistently get paired with(idk I'm assuming killers with bad internet) and it is just so infuriating. Why are we still registering hits on the killer client? Why is the server not updating both the killer and survivor information and registering the hits itself? I love this game and won't stop playing it any time soon, but my god I just have to quit when this crap happens. It's so unfair and seems like it should be fixed by now. ugggghhhh

Comments