I knew since around late 2015 when I was playing my, at the time, favorite game SpongeBob HeroPants on my 3DS handheld game console. I wanted to research the game so I went on Wikipedia dot com to find out it was developed by Behavior Santiago (rip). Still crazy how despite it closing DBD is still pushing out updates, never understood that, but that's okay don't need to think about it too long.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh I just lived in denial that their name was actually Behaviour.
You mean it isn't short for Beaver Hotline Virtual Reality?
That’s what it is though?
I knew since around late 2015 when I was playing my, at the time, favorite game SpongeBob HeroPants on my 3DS handheld game console. I wanted to research the game so I went on Wikipedia dot com to find out it was developed by Behavior Santiago (rip). Still crazy how despite it closing DBD is still pushing out updates, never understood that, but that's okay don't need to think about it too long.
As a non-English speaker I could read BHVR as behavior and not B H V R.
I'm the weird one here. 👀