Server Accuracy
will the accuracy of hits ever be improved? I often see hatchet throws that look like they miss but end up hitting. and I have good ping. Im pretty sure if Fortnite can hold accuracy for 100 people in a match 5 shouldn't be hard?
will the accuracy of hits ever be improved? I often see hatchet throws that look like they miss but end up hitting. and I have good ping. Im pretty sure if Fortnite can hold accuracy for 100 people in a match 5 shouldn't be hard?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean i have 30ms ping wired and 1000mbps up and down internet but i still get dead hard validation so....
damn they gona have to do validation for every hit XD cuz im fed up of being hit from the killers arse.