The shapes Mask Options

Lets get the devs on this,me personally would love to see all of Michael Myers masks from the movies as an option 

Comments

  • It will be cool but I dont think they can, it would be unfair for the other licensed killers, people will complain for it. Ill sure love to see other Freddy's cosmetics for example, as he is some movies, really scary in the 7th or Evil Freddy from Freddy VS jason. And maybe theres copyright laws or something that dont agree with more than just the use of their character i dont know
  • Venzhas said:
    It will be cool but I dont think they can, it would be unfair for the other licensed killers, people will complain for it. Ill sure love to see other Freddy's cosmetics for example, as he is some movies, really scary in the 7th or Evil Freddy from Freddy VS jason. And maybe theres copyright laws or something that dont agree with more than just the use of their character i dont know
    What do you mean with unfair? Since when are cosmetics a thing to be fair lol? Meg has 50+ cosmetics, much more then anyone else. What's the point?
  • @Venzhas said:
    It will be cool but I dont think they can, it would be unfair for the other licensed killers, people will complain for it. Ill sure love to see other Freddy's cosmetics for example, as he is some movies, really scary in the 7th or Evil Freddy from Freddy VS jason. And maybe theres copyright laws or something that dont agree with more than just the use of their character i dont know

    i want pepperoni pizza Freddy not sad censored 3rd degree burn Freddy

  • I mean by "unfair", if ONE licensed killer has x new cosmetics, the others licensed should have somes too...
  • In my opinion I mean!
  • Venzhas said:
    I mean by "unfair", if ONE licensed killer has x new cosmetics, the others licensed should have somes too...
    The licence Killers in dbd don't have feelings 
  • @AnotherRandy said:
    Venzhas said:

    I mean by "unfair", if ONE licensed killer has x new cosmetics, the others licensed should have somes too...

    The licence Killers in dbd don't have feelings 

    Especially Freddy, that man was killed faster than a raccoon crossing the road with lots of traffic