Perks that attract Nemesis zombies
hey all, do we know all the perks that attract Nemesis zombies?
For example, does Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance attract zombies?
thanks!
hey all, do we know all the perks that attract Nemesis zombies?
For example, does Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance attract zombies?
thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There aren't any perks that attract zombies as far as I know?
They just naturally path towards hooked survivors when they are relative close to that area. If you mean gens nothing really draws their attention save for survivors and even then only within a certain radius.
EDIT: I went and checked. Weirdly enough they will respond to loud noise notifications. So perks that produce that effect will draw their attention. I learned something today.