Camping and tunneling is the best strategy and it's been forced.
Whether you like the idea or not making killers weak or having unfair loops, tile setups or maps forces killers to camp and tunnel if they wish to do well and get multiple kills.
When chasing a survivor can take far longer than a hook state it can be an impossible task.
Not only do you need to chase a survivor to catch up, you then have to outplay them at a loop to get a hit/pallet down. Let's say you're lucky and get a hit they shall run forwards wasting time before you have to outplay them at a loop again, even if you do you could verse a DH and have to do it over again.
Basically you have to do so much, and make constant outplays. But if you're a weaker killer or dont actually have the control to mindgame or use a power it's made harder. Weak killers enforce this playstyle as it removes choice.
Now this will be common when a killer is versing equally matched skilled survivors.
No I dont wish this was the case, I dont even play the game anymore because of it (I'm only here as I was wishing some people a merry Christmas before and didnt wanna post this on Christmas)
Chases are fun for both sides, it's the main reason I liked the game. When that doesnt become possible I dont have fun.
Comments