Dedicated?
Just got hit by a tier 1 Nemesis tentacle at the shack door (lockers door) from the window, is this normal or i got really dedicated
Just got hit by a tier 1 Nemesis tentacle at the shack door (lockers door) from the window, is this normal or i got really dedicated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh?
Couple patches ago I noticed I was getting hits by Nemesis, both fist and tentacles, that definitely shouldn't have connected. Some I was halfway across map when he'd hit me with his fist, tentacles that were going opposite way from where I was running and through a wall. I think whatever causes the performance issues with him also messed up his hits - giving him weird hit boxes and delays.