Looking for survivor friends on PS4
I would say I'm an alright survivor I don't have tons of exp but I do have a brain. If you have any tips for me when we play I am willing to learn also. My PSN is SloppyT- I am a Silver iV at the moment
I would say I'm an alright survivor I don't have tons of exp but I do have a brain. If you have any tips for me when we play I am willing to learn also. My PSN is SloppyT- I am a Silver iV at the moment
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can I please be ya survivior friend I have rank 2 Nancy and trying to unlock the highest one btw R I P Nancy
Btw I added u
Add me too