What if: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
What if we got a chapter consisting of the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I'm not worried about will it happen or won't it happen, just wanting to discuss potential characters and locations for this hypothetical chapter. (Potential spoilers ahead for an older TV show)
I would imagine we'd get Buffy as the main survivor. Maybe the excuse would be we get her during that period of time that she lost her powers and she was an average gal. We could get legendaries or extra survivors of either Willow or Xander.
The killer could be a few different beings, who would you want and what'd their powers be?
And what about the map? Where would you want the map to be? I'd love for it to be when the school is attacked and you see the fighting going on in the background.
Out of alot of TV shows that would have a chance, this and Supernatural were always the ones I liked the most. What do y'all think?
Comments
She's definitely iconic as far as the story: monsters v humans goes, but I'm not sure she has the survivor feel? To be fair though, Ash was only a 'survivor' during his first appearance, he was pretty action hero himself after that.
I don't know if her series has an iconic monster (most of the long running villains become heroes or love interests :D ) but she could be released as one of the mini-chapters without too much of a problem.
What do you see about what she does that's perk worthy, that doesn't involve super-murder? The entity frowns on his killers getting stabbed too much. Some sort of aura reading of the killer the first x seconds of any chase?
I'd like for this to become a reality. They cold go with season 1's main baddie The Master and introduce Willow as a survivor with some new boons. While I'd love to play as Buffy, it would be super underwhelming if I couldn't be able to fly kick a killer in the head. Spike being a survivor could work too, especially if they could give him a few spoken lines so we can hear his lovely voice.
The map could be a cemetery with a few mausoleums. While the school could be neat, we have Midwich and honestly, I hate indoor maps, especially after the release of RPD.
Please no Supernatural, while I enjoyed it for a time, it got overly repetitive and caused me a lot of burn out waiting for its story to finally conclude. If it were to be a thing, Castiel better be a survivor or I will riot.
I never watched Buffy but I'd love a Supernatural DLC pack
Buffy as the survivor and Glory as the killer?