Pig NOED Bug

PC using Epic Games

NOED activates like normal, yet every hit I do is just a regular hit, from healthy to injured, injured to dying, instead of healthy to dying. I know the perk is active because I see the perk lit up on HUD, as well as the totem being lit.

Perks used: Make your Choice, Fearmonger, Sloppy Butcher, and Hex: No One Escapes Death.

Addons: Any

Offerings: Any

Happens any time I play Pig with NOED

I can't supply video because none of my video recording picks up the game for some reason...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • You're not using her ambush attack are you? That won't work with NOED because it doesn't count as a basic attack.

    Otherwise, sounds like a bug.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    You're not using her ambush attack are you? That won't work with NOED because it doesn't count as a basic attack.

    Otherwise, sounds like a bug.

    Nope, regular attacks just don't work with it. It's odd.