Grab's mechanics are... interesting
I was going to Grab a survivor repairing a generator, I got paralyzed in the animation for like 1 second, they ran away and I perform an M1 in the generator instead. Will Grab validation ever be a thing or...?
I was going to Grab a survivor repairing a generator, I got paralyzed in the animation for like 1 second, they ran away and I perform an M1 in the generator instead. Will Grab validation ever be a thing or...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is grab validation!
Welcome to DBD friend. Grabs have been broken as long as the earth has existed. I can’t tell you how many times a grab has turned into an M1 or I get stuck in the grab animation for 5 minutes just for it to not work. Crazy stuff.