Wraith's All Seeing Ultra Rare Add-on

This add-on is literally what the perk Surveillance should have been. 

Comments

  • Well, yes.
    But the devs are somehow convinced that a killer can kick 3 gens in 16 seconds. 
    I'm still waiting to see a dev do this btw.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Well, yes.
    But the devs are somehow convinced that a killer can kick 3 gens in 16 seconds. 
    I'm still waiting to see a dev do this btw.

    Actually Surveillance assumes you can kick 3 in less than 16 because if you kicked 3 in exactly 16 the first would already wear off. So basically kick, get to next gen in like 5 seconds, kick, get to next gen in about 5 seconds, kick.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Well, yes.
    But the devs are somehow convinced that a killer can kick 3 gens in 16 seconds. 
    I'm still waiting to see a dev do this btw.

    Actually Surveillance assumes you can kick 3 in less than 16 because if you kicked 3 in exactly 16 the first would already wear off. So basically kick, get to next gen in like 5 seconds, kick, get to next gen in about 5 seconds, kick.

    Yeah, it's one of those perks where you have to wonder if the devs actually tested this or if they just tossed it out after a party night. 
  • It's damned useless.
    It should work with Hex:Ruin, THEN it would have some benefits.
    I'm surprised it doesn't already since it says you can see Auras of REGRESSED generators.

    So stupid.