Cross-Progression BP Max?
Does anyone know if you enable cross-progression if my epic account is at max bp's, does that get added to my steam account once get they get connected? I'm trying to decide if I need to spend the bp's first or not.
Does anyone know if you enable cross-progression if my epic account is at max bp's, does that get added to my steam account once get they get connected? I'm trying to decide if I need to spend the bp's first or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As I understand it in-game currencies should get merged (besides auric cells bought directly from the corresponding platform) and BP cap should be ignored as these BP should not count as earned in a match.
not sure though and if I was in the position I would make sure to spend all BP on one of the platforms just to be safe…
Got it - thank you so much!