Can hackers mess with your connection now?

Was playing a map perfectly fine recently, but then I suddenly started having terrible rubberbanding...but only when I was about to hit a Survivor.

Watch "Cheating or lag?" on Streamable.

Is this a case of just super unfortunate lag or can cheaters effect your connection now? This happened any time I was about to hit any of these Survivors.


Fun getting a 5 minute penalty for something out of my control.

Comments

  • @BigChapAlien21 said:

    Was playing a map perfectly fine recently, but then I suddenly started having terrible rubberbanding...but only when I was about to hit a Survivor.

    https://streamable.com/t8qw0p

    Is this a case of just super unfortunate lag or can cheaters effect your connection now? This happened any time I was about to hit any of these Survivors.

    Fun getting a 5 minute penalty for something out of my control.

    That's most likely a hack. I would expect to see you having rubberbanding issues just moving around if it were just your connection having a stroke. It's only happening when you get close to hitting someone though..