What Villagers can beat what killers (tier list)
Welcome to my Ted Talk.
Welcome to my Ted Talk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why Tybalt isn't near Rowan? They're BFF on my island. I need them to be close to each others in the tier list.
I'm thinking of making an actual tier list and not shoving everyone but Wendy into one category
Having just woken up, I was actually convinced I was still dreaming when I not only saw “Villagers”, but it turned out to be exactly what I thought it was.
Also a good time to bring these out.
I had fun making these.
I'm still unhappy. Tybalt deserves the best, as he is the best. Look his face. Isn't he the cutest?
WADE for sure looped Oni till his power ran out.