PS4 - Nemesis Audio Bug

As it says in the title, I don't know who else is experiencing this, there's an audio bug on the survivor side when you go up against Nemesis.

Pretty much you'll hear a random thump noise every now and then. I believe it is caused just from his basic attacks cause I've had games where some will the tentacle more thus making the thumping less frequent.

It's not that big of a deal but I would prefer to not be hearing all of the random thumps trippin' me out.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Audio bug is also on PC. So frustrating. There doesn't seem to be any particular trigger for it from my experience. I've heard it happen when I could see the killer not doing anything or just walking and not swinging.

  • It is also on PS5. It's so annoying . I keep on hearing random thumping sounds whenever I go against Nemeses even when nemesis is standing still I can still hear it.

  • Yeah... you can hear his coup walking across the map!