Two Kinds of people at the exit gates

I'm going to minus if it's a friendly killer but I find there are two kinds of exit gate survivors.

The ones that leave aka possibly 99 wait for your team to show up mostly the ones that are injured you heal and leave or trade items if you want.

Then the teabaggers the ones that 99 it open it and basically waste 2 minutes of an endgame to teabag until the timer is almost empty.

I just stopped caring once an exit gate is open I'll heal a teammate or two and leave or if I play killer just search for downed pallets or breakable walls why bother standing there giving them extra BP when they can just leave.

Comments

  • I really only stay at the gate for two reasons.

    1) Ensure my team make it out alive and possibly take protection hits.

    2) Get extra heal points and ideally protection hits for WGLF stacks if I'm missing any.