Title.
I mean, Killer is pretty dang boring in general, so yes. I would love to see more mechanics added to Killer's base gameplay for sure.
Yes
Do I trust that BHVR is capable of, or even willing to do that? No. They have been on the record as saying that frustration is a feature, not a bug
Yes, but it depends on what mechanics.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, Killer is pretty dang boring in general, so yes. I would love to see more mechanics added to Killer's base gameplay for sure.
Yes
Do I trust that BHVR is capable of, or even willing to do that? No. They have been on the record as saying that frustration is a feature, not a bug
Yes, but it depends on what mechanics.