I keep getting kicked from games.
And then the game gives me dc penalty timers. My internet is completely fine. I dont understand why the game cant tell the difference from actually dcing and the game crashing.
Tagged:
Pending
And then the game gives me dc penalty timers. My internet is completely fine. I dont understand why the game cant tell the difference from actually dcing and the game crashing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im having the same issue
Me too
https://youtu.be/AKcQWJYqOJ4Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQtSezW4P4happens at least twice a day.
I am also getting kicked throughout the day, and then it puts a penalty on me every time!
One more time
https://youtu.be/_Bogx5zNgyc