PC - Survivor Clipping Through Locker

DeadByDaylight.log

description

In a public match with crossplay enabled, I played a match again 4 survivors. In the end game collapse, one of two Feng Min's that I was chasing clipped through the side of a locker in Killer Shack. I could not open up the locker to pull them out because they didn't go in through the door. They would partially leave the closet, and duck back in when I swung in order to get the M1 to bounce off the terrain. I tried chainsawing, hoping the tantrum could go through, but she was safe from that as well.

Additional information

  • Killer: Leatherface (PC)
  • Survivor Clipping: Feng Min (Console)
  • Cowshed (I think it was cowshed... I know it was a farm map, with the barn, and the gen nestled in a U of haybales)
  • Frequency: First instance I've seen


Tagged: Pending

Comments