Bug? Hack? Exploit? What On Earth Was This?

So - just played a game on Midwich. I was the Artist.

A Leon kept jumping into a locker in the middle of the central 'outside' area. I could detect him with birds, but could not open the locker. Initially I got the 'lag stutter', then I couldn't interact with the locker.

He claimed not to know what it was postgame.

Has anyone seen this before?

Comments

  • Sounds like hacks to me.

  • Seems like a bug, I've been having visual bugs of lockers again where they are laying in the floor with the survivors plastered visibly against the walls.

  • Better to open a ticket to report the issue. If it's a bug, it'll be known. If it was a hacker... Well... I don't know.

    I never had the issue, I can't tell. But I prefer to think about a bug to start with.