Need SWF cause Matchmaking makes me wanna cry?

Hi there! Recently with the new matchmaking,I've been really dissapointed within the game.I can not try new perk builds apart from the try hard one and I feel like I am losing interest and forgot what is like to have actual fun on Dead By Daylight.

Due to this event I am looking for old Dead By Daylight players(2-3 years),who have at least small experience on the game to join me to some matches.

I would like them not to be try hard or toxic,just chill and cool people who wanna joke and have fun.Try new builds and maybe die trying or escape the matches.Create silly challenges during the gameplay.

I do not mind if you are male or female, gay or lesbian,if you are a chill person and have the same problem as I do,please comment on this.

I am not looking for the ultimate players that will loop for ages,just people who understand the game,and the game will have a progress instead of dying on first hook.

Thank you for your time,and sorry for this post of desparation.

Have a good day!❤️

p.s. I am a little bit shy myshelf so no worries,meeting new people is awkward for everyone xD

Comments

  • I've been playing since August of 2018. I play on pc. I won't guarantee that I'll loop for 5 gens and tbh I won't guarantee I won't die on first hook cx Sometimes ya just get camped or outplayed. But I can promise I will play to have fun, bring positive energy and do my best. I feel this game is best enjoyed when your enjoyment isn't solely based on success. Ya win some, ya lose some :)


    If you want add me, my tag is Voidsent Phantom#0616

  • hey!! I think I fit into what your looking for so u can add me @EpicBigBrain if u wanna play

  • We are usually missing one player with my group.

    Are you EU or NA?

  • heya ^^ id love to add up if you like. i would say im decent at the game but i play to have fun and enjoy the game lmao. I play on PS but i have crossplay enabled

  • @EpicBigBrain said:

    hey!! I think I fit into what your looking for so u can add me @EpicBigBrain if u wanna play

    u on steam :) ? Also i like ur name xD

  • @Dino7281 said:

    We are usually missing one player with my group.

    Are you EU or NA?

    eu

  • @Stardust_Wraith said:

    I've been playing since August of 2018. I play on pc. I won't guarantee that I'll loop for 5 gens and tbh I won't guarantee I won't die on first hook cx Sometimes ya just get camped or outplayed. But I can promise I will play to have fun, bring positive energy and do my best. I feel this game is best enjoyed when your enjoyment isn't solely based on success. Ya win some, ya lose some :)

    If you want add me, my tag is Voidsent Phantom#0616

    no worries at all,i am the same xD

  • @reegandalli said:

    heya ^^ id love to add up if you like. i would say im decent at the game but i play to have fun and enjoy the game lmao. I play on PS but i have crossplay enabled

    no prob,just let me know your username <3

  • @Stardust_Wraith said:

    I've been playing since August of 2018. I play on pc. I won't guarantee that I'll loop for 5 gens and tbh I won't guarantee I won't die on first hook cx Sometimes ya just get camped or outplayed. But I can promise I will play to have fun, bring positive energy and do my best. I feel this game is best enjoyed when your enjoyment isn't solely based on success. Ya win some, ya lose some :)

    If you want add me, my tag is Voidsent Phantom#0616

    my steam is thisiazw_maroulia and i have a dog as a profile picture xD