Wifi Issues
I just had the weirdest match of my life. This ghost Face my sister, best friend and I went up agemst was not so nice in the start... Then started running around like a chicken with his head cut off and let us leave. Right as I was about to get to the door I noticed I started DC'ing (disconecting) so I tried my best to reach the door before I was completely cut out and RIGHT as I hit the door my character just stopped moving. Completely. So here I am waiting for Ghost Face to come hit me through so I could leave without the penaltyy (because even if I reset my wifi on my PS4 it kicks me and I get the penalty) he tried and failed many times, I was just passed as far as he could go and so I couldnt be hit and I couldnt leave. I tried waiting to get sacrificed but the timer ran out and I wasnt able to be sacrificed either. (I could move my head but I couldnt do anyrhing else)
So I sat there and looked at him while looking at my monitor saying "Im so sorry" because he was stuck in the match. I'm sure he didn't want the penalty and neither did I... (Plus my sister watched this whole thing go down, and the screenshot is from her snapchat) So i decided to take the fall and let him leave. If I could find that Ghost Face just to apologize to him? I would like it. But I'm not mad, it sucked but what can you do. Just thought I'd share this experience

Comments