PC (Killer) Bug - Got Stuck Picking Up A Survivor Pyramid Head

Recreating the Problem:

  1. Play Killer
  2. Injure a Survivor working on a gen
  3. Survivor starts working on the gen right away
  4. Pick up the survivor while they are working on the gen
  5. Get Stuck in place.


Additional Information:

  1. Pyramid Head Killer
  2. Perks: Thrilling Tremors, Whispers Trail of Torment, Deathbound
  3. Map: The Asian Themed Map with a temple in the middle with stairs leading up to it. (Sorry don't know the name)
  4. Frequency of Issue: Has only happened to me this one time so far. But this is my 10th PH game so 1 in every 10?


Sorry Not Sure What Log is what because the first one here has a different name compared to all the other ones I am seeing - So I figured I should upload both incase I send the wrong one.


DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.12.17-19.47.41.log


Please look at the video I have attached, in this video I injured the survivor and they got back on the generator and I went to pick them up and was forced to be stuck in place until they failed a skill check.


Please Fix Low Settings.zip


Sorry that the video is in a zip, the upload limit is only 50MB and I couldn't upload any other way :/

Tagged: Pending

Comments