Buying killers
I don't know if this is the right place or not. I'm pretty new to the game. Everywhere I've seen have people saying you can buy killers with shards. When I go to buy them it needs Auric Cells as well, is that a thing now? Thanks!
I don't know if this is the right place or not. I'm pretty new to the game. Everywhere I've seen have people saying you can buy killers with shards. When I go to buy them it needs Auric Cells as well, is that a thing now? Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can use either Auric Cells or Shards if it shows both. You can't buy licensed killers with Shards.
Any DBD-original killers are purchasable with shards, but licensed killers like Myers and Freddy require auric cells, or you buying their chapter from the platform shop (Steam, PlayStation Store, etc).
I give them 3-fiddy
It's either or
Unless they are licensed:
Bubba, Freddie, Pig, Mickey, Pinhead, Nemesis, Ghostface, Pyramid Head... Jill, Leon, Cheryl, Quentin, Detective Tapp, Ashley
yea I'm an idiot. I just realized that..... :(
Thanks for answering everyone! This game is too much fun. Even loosing as the killer, it's still a blast.