Fornite and Dead by daylight basically have the same plot set up
Ok I know this sounds weird and you are problably thinking im stupid but let me tell you why. So here's the stuff that the 2 games have in common
-both games are about a death game
-in both the people are taken away without their consent(we see in the season 5 trailer of fort that someone got taken into the game by the rift without him doing anything nor wanting to be taken)
-in both the death of someone dosn't mean actual death,and they just get revived to be put in another game
-the games are monitored by someone more powerful then the people participating in the games(the IO organization in fort and the Entity in DbD)
-in both we got a characther that's outside the loop and actively trying to escape it(the observer in dbd and the foundation in fort)
-and finally both games seem to be able to pull people even from popular media,hell demogorgan is in both games
So yeah I know it sounds weird but I kinda found this funny,maybe you will aswell.
Comments
No.
Yep! It's true, it's a fun comparison.
Now that DBD is on EGS, I quite badly want a crossover. PLEASE let me give Trapper a gun and put him in a new killing game, he's already gone somewhere else once, he can do it again.
The Rock in dbd when
Well then, it confirms it
The moment DbD adds guns, its just a Fortnite rip off
Imagine doing a Fortnite dance at the exit gates. Cursed image.
They could add that for both sides. Of course most killers I don't see dancing, but some kind of emote that would suit them could be pretty fun.
You'd have to pay for those of course... But you'd get an emote, BHVR would get money. Everyone wins.
I feel 100% confident that a DBD x Fortnite crossover is only a matter of time now.
But.. But fortnite bad /s
I thought thats what VHS is
No we don't think you're stupid, everyone has their own insight and take on many different thing. I'm intrigued.
People keep saying that, and I'm really not sure why. Could you elaborate on what comparison is being drawn between those two games?
Just the art style, dont know much about those games to see anything more