Make your choice and infectious fright

I made a topic recently about how i felt that make your choice wasn't really worth it in my opinion. I had the idea of combining those two perks back in my mind... and then i decided to try it out. To be honest, this combo felt to me like the enduring/ spirit fury one (meaning: a perk that greatly improves thanks to one other mandatory perk). What's your thoughts?

Comments

  • Never thought of it, sounds like it could be fun,

  • Personally I prefer using make your choice on the hag, I also use agitation+starstruck on her it can be insane !

  • @Sangotunk said:

    Personally I prefer using make your choice on the hag, I also use agitation+starstruck on her it can be insane !

    I don't have starstruck, but i can understand your build. Sounds fun.

  • I never see MYC much in my survivor games, except for on hag and occasionally wraith.

    I’ve never tried it w/ infectious, but it could be fun.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I never see MYC much in my survivor games, except for on hag and occasionally wraith.

    I’ve never tried it w/ infectious, but it could be fun.

    Yeah, only wraith and hag seem to be able to use it effectively without anything else. That's why i thought of adding a perk to allow 115% to get value from make your choice... and it seemed to work for me (i was playing pig).

  • I will try this combo to see, looks interesting