Stories From Solo Queue

So I kind of wanted to share this story since it's kind of funny/frustrating. (Also please feel free to share any DBD stories you have, I'd love to hear them)

So we were going against a Hag with STBFL on Rancid Abattoir. This Meg immediately got downed in the beginning of the game and got hooked near me. As Hag was setting up traps near the area, she went near a pallet and went to set a trap near it.

Now my dumb self was hiding behind said pallet and thought "Maybe I should stun her?", So I threw down the pallet and it wasn't even close to hitting her. She then went after me and I got downed pretty quickly considering I suck going against Hag. I got hooked and she set a trap near me then went off to patrol gens. Apparently Meg set off a trap, so Hag teleported to her and downed her, then Meg immediately DC'd. Meanwhile this Mikaela was slowly crouching towards my hook to unhook me.

The Mikaela finally saved me and we both crouch away from the trap near the hook. Apparently Hag was already on her way back to the hook because she hit Mikaela. Meanwhile I panicked and stupidly ran back to the trapped hook and set off the trap, which led to Hag teleporting to the trap and downing me. She hooked me again and went after Mikaela who was nearby. Mikaela got downed and this injured Kate came and unhooked me, but ended up setting off one of Hag's traps which led to her getting downed.

I ran all the way to the killer shack while Hag went and hooked Mikaela and I ran into the basement to look for a medkit. This Kate crawled all the way to the basement just for me to heal her while the Mikaela sacrificed herself on hook. I healed the Kate all the way to the healthy state and this girl had the NERVE to throw a Winter Firecracker down and point at me while I was still injured.

I then ran out of the basement because I knew that Hag was going to go to there. She ended up finding me anyway and downed and slugged me. Meanwhile Kate was all the way over on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP crouching in a stupid corner. I fully recovered and had to crawl ALL the way to Kate because she refused to come and heal me.

So when I finally reached her, she healed me all the way and went back to hiding in her corner. I went and tried to repair a gen and was almost done with one, until Hag got notified with Tinkerer and came straight to me. I ran to a locker and hid in it, Hag just stared at it and drew a trap in front of it and left. I got out of the locker, crouched past the trap, and went back to repairing the gen.

Hag came back to the gen and I got off of it and stared at her. She nodded at me and I got back on the gen, just for her to grab me and hook me. I got sacrificed and Kate was STILL hiding around.

I don't know if that Kate got out or not because I didn't stick around to find out. That was one of the most strangest matches I've had in a while.

Comments

  • I had a funny experience this morning.

    Had a game vs Nemesis and as per usual he hard tunneled the first person he saw, which was Yun jin. No matter what, BT, trying to take a chase, even repairing gens in front of him didnt stop him from 3 hooking her and eating her DS too.

    It was weird cause he could have played more normally but whatever.

    Two games after that, I got PH on Shelter woods who managed to find me first and tunnel the ######### out of me. Complete tunnel vision, and since that map dont have many pallets, and I dont run DS, I got sacrificed soon.

    I was like, whatever dude. But looking at the endgame screen I read killers name and it seemed familiar. I thought it was the same Nemesis from before since the playstyle was the same.

    So I saved last 1h of recorded footage and looked into games before just to find out killer was from that Nemesis game for real. However it wasnt the Nemesis but the Yun jin who was hard tunneled by Nemesis.

    Moral of the story: never feel bad for your teammate getting rekt, cause they may just be getting their karma served