Not getting "Blood on the Face" achievment with Pyramid Heads special kill and error code 30005

error code 30005 createfile failed with 32

• Platform: PC, steam

• Description of the issue: I had a game on Lery's with Pyramid Head, were I killed all survivors with Pyramid Heads personal mori, ie Final Judgement. After the game I didn't recieve the Hidden Achievment "Blood on your Face". After restarting the game I got error code 30005 createfile failed with 32 and couldn't start the game again.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): I tried several times to restart the game, but always got the same error message. After this I validated my steam files and could finally restarted the game.

• Sadly I forgot to take a screenshot of the endgame screen, because I thought that exiting the game would update my achievments.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think that Pyramid Head's Final Judgement doesn't count for the achievement, not sure, but i think that you must use an ebony mory or Devour Hope (i got that one at the same time with the Hag adept i believe).

    Hope i'm wrong and you can get that achievement :D