My game just crashes mid game for no reason

PC:

NVIDIA GTX 1650

DDR3 8GB RAM

IntelCorei5 - 2400

I have this problem for like a 4months but I allready tried to find solutions how to fix that but nothing worked.

I tried to verify integrity of my game files, I tried to repair easyanticheat, I even bought a new GPU for that game ( I had NVIDIA GT 740) but its not working, I tried to update my drivers didnt work and I asked for help in Behaviour support and they didnt help at all. (Im sorry for my english)


I copied the text that showed in crash report and its says this:

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000


DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 83593926 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 42299449 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 67072739 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 83853330 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 83854787 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 68517079 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 68485473 bytes

kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 94260 bytes

ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 337489 bytes



If anyone have some idea how to fix that please contact me. Thanks.

Comments

  • Have you checked all available updates for your windows 10?


    You can also download Visual Studio C++ 2019 which is mostly used by games

  • NO, I havent but ill try it now anyways thank you so much and i give u my feedback when I try <3

  • Last week I had the same problems, it only stopped after I updated Bios.

    Check your mainboard models and download/update a correct Bios.

  • Well... I updated my windows, I updated my BIOS, didnt work :/ Ill try to figure something out but anyways thanks.